FASHION TIPS TO HIGHLIGHT YOUR SUMMER TAN
This year, the sunny season has been the real thing! Even though we have apply a lot of sunscreen, summer time adds a bit of glow to everyone’s skin tone. So today, we’re sharing with you our best fashion tips that will instantly enhance your summer glow!
You want to enhance your nice tan? Make white your go-to summer shade! The contrast with your sun-kissed skin will make it look darker than it really is.
PS: Bright white is perfect for cool skin tones. Off-white is better for those with naturally golden skin tones.
Any colour within the pastel family will show off your tan, even if you have a fair skin tone. They also look amazing with really dark skins. Pastels are always a winning choice!
The three tropical shades you should look for to accentuate your skin tone are coral, turquoise and yellow. The Caribbean Sea, the reefs and the blazing sun… These vibrant and radiant colours automatically take us to a tropical paradise.
PS: If you have pink undertones, yellow and turquoise are better choices because coral can accentuate your rosy skin. However, if you have a golden skin, coral is your best ally. Besides, don’t hesitate to apply a sparkly coral gloss on your lips!
NAKED BACKS AND SHOULDERS
We absolutely love naked backs and shoulders, and even more when they can flaunt your beautiful sun-kissed skin!
PS: Off-the-shoulders and backless styles are ideal to wear trendy tassel earrings without looking overloaded!
Nothing enhances a summery glow quite like gold! You can create a seductive boho look by matching many bracelets and rings with different types of golden necklaces. And as we mentioned earlier, gold and turquoise go together very well. Look for this combination!
Here are our favourite accessories to make sunbathing even safer, fun and effective!
- A good sunscreen. Protect your skin from the sun with a waterproof moisturizing vitamin E enriched formula that smells like heaven!
- A fresh bottle of water. Sunbathing should always come with a fresh bottle of water. This one keeps beverages cold for 24 hours!
- Everything to keep your hair in place. Sweaty hair is no one’s favourite look! Adopt these lovely hair accessories to keep your hair out of your face and add a sweet touch to your hairdo!
PS: These elastics keep your hair in place without tugging, breakage or creases and these headbands hide a flexible metallic thread so you can tie them like a scarf super easily!
- Flip-up sunglasses. Protect your eyes from the sun with these convertible glasses featuring clear lenses with flip-up tinted lenses!
-Faux-tan pantyhose. No matter what you do, your legs still won’t tan? These must-have pantyhose let you show off perfectly sun-kissed legs!
5 EASY STEPS TO PERFECT BEACH WAVES
Finally, what better way to highlight your summer glow than surfer-girl hair? Zazoon, our favourite hairstylist, reveals her routine in 5 easy steps to get sexy beach waves!
1. Prepare your hair. This first step is the key to beautiful waves! Apply a heat protectant spray onto damp hair to form a protective barrier and to make your hair less slippery.
2. Blow-dry your hair. Take the time to dry your hair completely; otherwise, your flat iron can cause more harm than good.
3. Curl your hair. Clamp the iron closed on a small section of hair and turn it back on itself in a half turn. Keeping the iron on that half-turn angle, slowly move it down the hair shaft to the tip of the hair. PS: Don’t put the iron too close to the scalp to create a natural look.
4. Apply texturizing spray. It’ll give your hair a fantastic look! Use your fingers to rake through your curls to loosen them up.
5. Don’t forget the finishing touch. Brush the top of your head to get rid of frizzy hair, but stay away from your beautiful waves!
There you go! Gorgeous mermaid hair!
You enjoyed the article? Share it on Facebook and let your friends discover MFMK!
Reese Witherspoon and her gorgeous blond hair are known for their irresistible charm. However, with big...Read more