STYLING TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR FIGURE LOOK MORE CURVY
Those who wish to look slimmer and slender can easily find plenty of articles to guide them. But, what about those who want to look curvier? To all the girls who want to enhance their breasts, buttocks, hips, or simply acecntuate their curves, this one’s for you!
I WANT BIGGER BREASTS
Whether you have an A shaped body type or you just want to have bigger breasts, here are a few tips:
- Say yes to crossover and round necklines.
- Go for textured clothing. Micro pleats and ruffles are a great way to add volume to your breasts.
- Dare to wear colours and patterns. Horizontal stripes and colourful prints at chest level are ideal for you!
- Choose your bra wisely. Lingerie also plays an important role. Make sure to pick the right bra size and the best cut for you. Balconette bras and push-ups can work wonders for you!
I WANT A BIGGER BOTTOM
You want your booty to look curvier and bubblier? Here are our favourite hacks:
- Look for back pockets. There’s nothing like back pockets to give you a rounder bottom.
- Go for low-rise pants. High-rise pants have a lengthening effect.
- Give push-up pants a try. These pants have been designed to shape your natural curves.
- Wear heels. Heels enhance your bottom’s appearance by lifting your cheeks and accentuating your feminine curves.
I WANT BIGGER HIPS
You’re desperately looking for ways to make your hips look curvier?
- Wear a belt. Wear a belt to define your waistline and create a beautiful hourglass figure.
- Fall for A-line skirts and dresses. A-line skirts or dresses are fitted at the waist and gradually widen towards the hem. This flattering shape enhances the curves of those of you with boxy body types.
-Go for side pockets. They’re perfect if you want to add a bit of volume to your hips!
Hoping that these tips will help you get the beautiful curves you always wanted!
You enjoyed the article? Share it on Facebook and let your friends discover MFMK!